Susan and David Habecker are the Owner/Managers of The Appenzell Inn and live on site. All people staying at The Inn are treated as guests in our home and we appreciate the mutual respect that comes with that relationship.
When making reservations there are several parameters to keep in mind:
- Our policies on smoking and pets are rather severe and non-negotiable.
- The rates are calculated on a base occupancy (either 2 or 4 persons which the Booking Engine shows as Capacity) plus $15 for each additional person (adult or child).
- We love children but there are limits of behavior that we are not bashful to point out for modification.
- With few exceptions, the stated occupancy of the room is the maximum allowed.
- We ask our guests to respect a quiet time between 10PM and 7AM
- If you are booking more than two rooms, you need to read our group policies
- The booking engine may allow you to access different Rate Plans or enter a promotional code.