Wedding Venue Information
The Appenzell Inn appenzellinn.com 970 586 2023
1100 Big Thompson Ave
Estes Park, CO 80517
Weddings and Group Venues
Property Use and Fees
The Appenzell Inn has several Venues that can be reserved for Group Functions.
- Strudels Café Indoors: Charming Dining Room with Bar and Fireplace.
- Seats 34 people for meals with a limited space for dancing
- Available from 12 till 5 PM most times.
- Fee: $400 plus tax for 3 hours use, + food and beverage service.
- Strudels Café Outside Deck: With views of upper pond.
- Seats 20 people for meals with umbrella tables.
- Available from 12 till 5 PM, weather permitting.
- Fee: $200 plus tax for 3 hours use + food and beverage service.
- Strudels Café Combined: 6’ French door between.
- Seats 54 people
- Available from 12 till 4PM, weather permitting
- Fee: $500 plus tax for 3 hours use, + food and beverage service.
- Picnic Patio: South East corner landscaped, paver surface, view to South. Has gas grills for BBQ. Can be tented (extra charge) without sides.
- Seats 40 people for meals with limited space for dancing.
- Available most times, weather permitting.
- Fee: $400 plus tax for 3 hrs use, + food and beverage service.
- Grindel Deck: Raised Courtyard in front of Grindel and Eiger Suites with umbrella tables or tent (extra charge) and Gas grill for BBQ.
- Seats 20 North and 20 South
- Available most times, weather permitting
- Fee: We require all 4 rooms on either the North or South end be rented by the party using the area for the minimum nights posted. Our staff will arrange the tables. All other services will be charged.
- Lower Pond: Beautifully landscaped area with SuiteHeart Bridge for small Weddings or Elopements. Seasonal
- Accommodates 20 people either standing or sitting.
- Available most times depending on weather.
- Fee: $200 plus tax plus services as requested.
- Berghaus Lounge: Semi-private room tastefully furnished with both soft seating and tables w chairs. Lower level of Berghaus.
- Seats up to 12 people.
- Available most times.
- Fee: Requires room rentals plus fees for services.
Venue Fees will be reduced by $20 for each room-night rented by persons attending the function. Standard Rates and Minimums apply.
Food and Beverage service for scheduled group events will be only be provided by Strudels Café at an additional charge.
The Appenzell Inn is a licensed provider of alcoholic beverages; therefore we do not permit any alcoholic beverages to be brought onto the property for any scheduled group events. We will work with you to offer a Bar Service that fits your needs, either with a Cash Bar, Hosted Bar, or a combination.
The Appenzell Inn does not allow smoking or family pets on the property; this rule is strictly enforced with eviction. We expect that a designated group coordinator will inform the invited guests of these restrictions and prevent any embarrassing or awkward moments.